Sunday, February 12, 2012

Church Buddies: Part Two

Ian. Ian and I have had an interesting relationship over the years. We have been friends ever since we were little, but as we’ve grown up and grown into our persons, we have drifted apart. This makes me sad in a part because we have been friends for so long, but then again, we are both two completely different people. When we were little, he and I both had semi-crushes on each other. However, we never liked each other at the same time, therefore we were never an “item.” His parents sometimes tell me that they would like to see the two of us get married, but I don’t think that will ever happen. Even though we aren’t as close as we were, we are still friends and I still cherish his friendship. Like Robert and Jarett, I know Ian will always be there for me when I need him, and I am thankful for that.

Bailey. As you can tell, I have always been close with the guys. However, there was one girl I was close with, and that is Bailey. We used to be involved in everything in church together, but then she got tired of it all, and she left me. I was still as involved and then I became the only girl, with all of the guys. Even though we weren’t together all of the time anymore, we stayed close with each other. We made sure to talk anytime we were together and made a point to go out of our way to stay friends. When we got to high school, we got involved in different crowds and different activities, but we still remained friends. To this day, we still find time to get caught up and hang out with each other. When we are together, it doesn’t feel like it has been a while since the last time we talked; we always find a way to pick up exactly where we left off.

These four people have always been my friends and I know they always will be. We were always spotted together, and we don’t take for granted the limited times at church when we all will be there. I swear, they happen once every blue moon. We are all talented and caring people. We care about keeping our friendships with one another. I know that when I am older and I think back on my childhood, my best friends will be the ones I met through church; the ones that were always there for me, through my ups and downs. I love Robert, Jarett, Ian and Bailey like they are my own family, because they truly are.


No comments:

Post a Comment